Monday, August 6, 2007

Thanks! (Update)

I just checked on the visitor statistics for my blog and discovered, to my total amazement, that there are people out there reading it! There's 42 of you since I first started the stats at the beginning of July. A few have actually visited my site over 50 times! (Update: I think I misread the stats and it is just 14 visitors visiting a total of 42 times -- so thanks to my 14 loyal readers! Don't know if the 50 visits part is right, either. It seems too high. I'll figure out how to read the stats eventually...)

So... I don't know who you are, but thanks!!! I hope I can continue to keep you entertained!

By the way, I've gotten reports of people having trouble leaving comments. If anyone wants to leave a comment but doesn't have a Google account, just click on the Comment icon and leave a comment as "Annonymous." Of course, you'll have to include your name in the comment if you want me to know who sent it. I have the site set up to accept annonymous comments and will leave it that way unless I start having problems.

Thanks again!

No comments: