Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Hey, cool! I've been tagged! (Update)

I've never been "tagged" before, so I'm just guessing how this works, but I think I'm correct. Bloggers "tag" each other for cute little stuff and then you answer the tag and tag some more bloggers. Adventures in the 100 Acre Wood tagged me for...

The six unimportant things meme. Just list six unimportant things about you, and tag more people to play. Easy enough. (Update: I just found the "rules..." The rules for this meme are: (1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website. I don't know enough bloggers to tag 6, so 2 will have to do.)

So here's my list:
1. I detest scrambled eggs.
2. But I have a weakness for those tacky little fruit pies in the grocery store.
3. When I was in high school I could recite pi out to about 10 digits.
4. My first car went through a new muffler every year.
5. I have five extended family members who have the same birthday.
6. I don't like being cold.

And I tag: Yankee Food and one of my new favorites, Green Bean Dreams, although Green Bean has a really great post up about how she is trying to cut back on stuff including internet time, so I understand if she doesn't respond... Thanks for thinking of me, 100 Acre Woods!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

I guess I should have posted the rules. Sorry!

Thanks for playing!

Green Bean said...

Why thank you darling! Nice to be thought of! :) I am spending less time on the Internet, just like I'm eating less, kind of . . . Anyway, I'd love to do this and will get a post up tomorrow. Thanks again!

Kim said...

Thanks, Donna! I've got my list up. I have a weakness for those strange "Circus Peanut" styrofoam-like candies that taste like bannana. That's a bonus seventh unimportant thing about me! :-)

Kim said...

Also, I obviously can't spell "banana" on the first try!

Donna said...

Stephanie: Thanks again!

Green Bean: I'll look forward to your list! Your Dark Days post was amazing.

Kim: That's so funny! I like all those styrofoam flavors except banana! Thanks for playing.

kale for sale said...

Five members with the same birthday?! That is amazing. Like Guiness Book amazing. I have one.

Donna said...

Kale: Pretty incredible, huh! My mom, two uncles, my cousin's husband and my husband. Scott told me his birthday when we were dating and I couldn't believe it!