Saturday, March 1, 2008

A new definition of "Tool Man" (Update)

Ever since Munchkin got over his little "tummy bug" he's been eating us out of house and home. This morning he ate a big (for him) bowl of cereal and two cups of milk before he began browsing through a flyer from a local hardware store. As he "read," he chattered, and it went on for a very long time, so we'll break into the middle somewhere...

"...If I eat too many table saws, I'll turn into a table saw. If I eat too many routers, I'll turn into a router. If I eat too many skil saws, I'll turn into a skil saw. If I eat too many 'ciprocating saws, I'll turn into a 'ciprocating saw. If I eat too many compound miter saws, I'll turn into a compound miter saw. If I eat too many tool belts, I'll turn into a tool belt. If I eat too many hammers, I'll turn into a hammer... (Short pause) I'm still hungry!"

Update: I read this post to Scott and Munchkin and Munchkin was quick to add, "I said wrench! I said wrench!"

No comments: