Joyce has tagged me for "Getting to Know You." I have five questions to answer and then I tag more people. The questions are pretty good...
1. What were you doing ten years ago? Scott and I were still newly married and enjoying DINK freedom. I was working a lot more than I am now (at a regular job, I mean) and we traveled out of town at any opportunity.
2. What five things were on your to-do list for today? Grocery shopping. Check my parents' Oregon house to make sure the roof cleaners were doing their job. Go to Costco to buy pull-ups and baby wipes that we thought we were done with (don't ask). Take Munchkin on a walk down our hill to see the latest on the local construction project. Call the meat market to place our order for more grass-fed beef (oops! forgot to do that one!).
3. Snacks you enjoy? Popcorn, homebaked cookies, fresh perfectly ripe fruit, nuts, chocolate chips right out of the bag.
4. Places you've lived? San Francisco bay area, Aspen CO, Wheaton IL, Willamette valley OR.
5. What five things would you do if you were a billionare? I honestly don't know. It would take months to figure out an answer to that question. I would love to find the next Greg Mortensen and fund his projects!
6. People you want to know more about? Most of the people I'd pick have already been tagged, so I'll just add to the list Katrina and Kim. Thanks for the fun, Joyce!
War on Waste - Food, home solutions
10 hours ago