Sunday, June 22, 2008

To all my locavore friends...

My husband spotted this "Baby Blues" cartoon in the Sunday (June 8) paper and insisted I cut it out... I laughed so hard that I put it up on my bulletin board! I'd post a picture of it, but I'm a little afraid of getting a "cease & desist" letter, so instead I'll refer you to the website and you can laugh there. If you click on this link after today, you'll have to enter the 6/8 date into the archives to see it.

Click here, scroll down to the cartoon and enjoy!

4 comments:

Joyce said...

That's pretty funny! It would have taken a pretty good sales job on my husband to convince him to eat some of those things!

Donna said...

Mine would eat them, but I'd get hassled. :) He's really great, though, about being supportive when I try new things.

kale for sale said...

That's too funny. My favorite line is, You've seen her at the farmers' market.

Donna said...

My favorite line was the one about bok choy, since I'd slipped it into the stir fry the night before!