Monday, July 21, 2008

Boys!

The other day, Munchkin and I were in a grocery store and needed to go upstairs. Since I had him in the cart, we rode the elevator. When the door opened, we followed two boys who looked to be about age 10 and 12 into the elevator. As soon as the door shut, Munchkin started talking. I have to paraphrase a little, but he said, in his perfect diction, "We went to the vacuum cleaner store! The belt on our vacuum cleaner burned up! There was smoke! It was smelly! The belt broke and we had to go to the vacuum cleaner store to get a new one!"

To which the 10-year-old replied, "Coooool!"

4 comments:

Joyce said...

If they were girls it would be all "we're going to a wedding and the bride will be dressed like a princess!" Choose your poison.

Donna said...

Funny. Well, I'll choose the poison I've got -- boys are so stinkin' cute!

Bugs and Brooms said...

That is too funny! How much fun you have with that little guy!

Donna said...

That we do!