Thursday, August 21, 2008

Budding modern artist?

We're finally leaving on vacation, tomorrow morning. Fortunately, it's turning out for the best since the weather this week has been very stormy and it's supposed to clear up tomorrow. I hope you don't hear from me again until August 31! That day I will introduce a new feature that will run on Sundays from September through Christmas. Just thought I'd tantalize you a little.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with a little modern art from Munchkin.
Munchkin has discovered the "Paint" program on the computer, and now he begs me to let him play with it. His favorite thing to do with "Paint" is to direct a willing adult (me, naturally) to draw for him whatever he wants, but most of the time I make him do his own work. He is very particular and if he doesn't like the placement of something, he immediately asks for the eraser to get rid of it. Anyway, what do you think? College scholarship in modern art? What would it sell for in New York?


Munchkin's is certainly better than mine, but in my own defense, I had a wiggly preschooler squirming in my lap who directed my every move. You try that sometime!

2 comments:

Joyce said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Donna said...

Hi Joyce! I'll have to check that out! Sounds cute. :)