Sunday, August 31, 2008

We're back!

Hi readers! We're back from camping on the Olympic Peninsula and still a little tired, although we had a great time. I'll post photos & cute stories later this week, along with a picture of my mystery-solved squash! But for now, here's a photo of how we all feel, along with Munchkin's comment in church this morning, "I have lots of tired in me."

So what is Mr. Tired doing during his nap time right now? For the last 40 minutes he's been banging on a drum and singing like a wild Indian. I don't mean to be politically insensitive -- there was a real Indian on the ferry playing a drum and singing and Munchkin sounds just like him, only wild. Scott commented a few minutes ago that it's a good thing 's only part Indian.

I'll post more tomorrow, or the next day, or whenever I get our laundry done!

2 comments:

Joyce said...

He got his nap in the car! That's one tired worker-man!
Welcome back.

Donna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.