Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sunday Story: Great news!

Well, my two fans of the Sunday Story, I have some great news to report: I have found an artist to illustrate my story and am now beginning on the next stage of the process of publishing my book! From what I have learned just this week, it appears that actually writing the story was the easy part. It gets a lot more complicated from here on out! With any luck, though, I should be able to publish by late spring/early summer.

In the meantime, there may be weeks when I don't post much. If you start to wonder where I am, the answer is that I'm probably working on my book. :) I have also deleted the chapters I posted previously because I am doing more editing and I don't want an old version out on the web. If you missed it, I'm sorry, but the real book will be much better so the wait will be worth it!

Anyway, I am very excited about finding Kim Sponaugle, who will be drawing the illustrations. Here is the picture that sold me on her style...And the elephant she's drew for me is even cuter. :)