Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas cookies

I'm planning to take part in Abbie's Christmas Cookie Recipe Swap later this week. Actually, I was planning to post a favorite family recipe today, but Munchkin reminded me on Monday that I had promised to let him bake gingerbread cookies.

Between making the dough, baking the gingerbread men and frosting the cookies, it turned into a two-day project -- perfect for a snowed-in week. Many thanks to green bean for her recipe and inspirational picture. I'll post one of our other recipes later.

4 comments:

Green Bean said...

Hey, yours look a lot like ours! The artistic talents of a 4yo boy. :) Glad you guys made some.

Joyce said...

I see a whole new movement eminating from the West Coast School of outsider artists.

Donna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Electronic Goose said...

Fun picture!