Thursday, December 11, 2008

Contractor magnet

Today is Marble Day and, as I write this, Munchkin is "helping." The marble guy is so charmed by him that after he gave Munchkin his own roll of green tape, he asked me to take a picture of the two of them so he could show it to his wife.

So how do we break it to Munchkin that we're not going to do this every year for Christmas?

(Yes, I know Munchkin has his shirt on inside out and his jeans on backwards. I can't talk him out of it -- he says he can reach his pockets easier. Not quite sure of the advantage of the inside-out shirt.)

2 comments:

Green Resolutions said...

Adorable picture. And I'm so glad to know I'm not the only mom who thinks this (backwards jeans) isn't one of the battles I should choose to fight. :)

Donna said...

Green res: Thanks for your comment -- you mean I'm not alone in the backwards jeans thing?! Whew!