Well, I've been tagged not once but twice for the "7 Random Things" meme. I guess I'll play! Thanks to Joyce at tallgrassworship and Green Resolutions for the tag.
The rules are:
Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here are my 7 random or weird facts...
1. My favorite bread is sourdough -- extra sour.
2. While I was away at college, my childhood favorite sourdough bakery shut down (sob!).
3. I've tried many types of sourdough bread since, but it's never been the same.
4. I tried to make my own starter without success.
5. I conned a local bakery out of a cup of their starter, but I still couldn't make good bread.
6. My dad has been asking me for over 20 years when I am going to bake him a loaf of sourdough bread, and he wants it to be as good as the one from the old bakery.
7. Later this month, I'm taking a breadmaking class that I think will include sourdough. I'm still dreaming of baking that perfect bread.
Sorry, I used up all my creativity on my new elephant blog.
I think if I can be tagged with the same meme twice in a week, it's been going around long enough, so I'm breaking the rules and not passing it on. If you want to try it, consider yourself tagged. :)