Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sharp

I've been in Montana for the last two weeks. Hope you all enjoyed the couple of posts I postdated while I was gone and thanks to everyone who left comments -- I've answered them now. I'm looking forward to posting photos of some of the incredible views, but I'm still getting my photos transfered over to my laptop. In the meantime, here's a little "cute Munchkin" story from vacation...

Eating out with a 4-year-old is always an adventure. The first evening, we stopped at a Burgerville, which we all love. During dinner Munchkin asked for more catsup, so Scott picked up one of those large squeeze bottles they have in restaurants. As he began to squirt the catsup, Munchkin grabbed the bottle around the middle and squeezed hard, making a large pile of catsup on his plate.

After Scott regained control of the catsup bottle, he turned to me and said under his breath, "He's pretty sharp."

To which Munchkin replied, "Sharp wanted more catsup!"

No comments: