Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Odds 'n ends

We sign closing papers tomorrow -- looks like the sale of our house is really going to go through! In the meantime, it's been pretty hectic around here and we still haven't found our next house.

Munchkin's going to be a Workman for Halloween, which is a big deal since up until a week ago he was going to be a fireman like he's been every year since age 2. He wants to be a Lowe's guy. I guess their advertising works.

In the midst of moving, I've decided to do (not so) Urban Hennery's Dark Days challenge again this year. The added twist for me will be that I will be between various houses and trying not to stockpile food for the winter, but still eat local at least one meal each week. We'll see how it goes. Here's the link if you want to join me.

Cute Munchkin story of the week: Scott told Munchkin something he didn't like, like it was time to go to bed or pick up his toys or something. Munchkin ran into his room wailing, "You're ruining my appetite!" Not.

No comments: